90 Minutes – Half Day to Solve the Crime
A crime has been committed and the students are the detectives. Working individually and in teams, students will use their problem solving, critical thinking and science inquiry skills to solve the classroom crime.
Crime Scene Investigation techniques are discussed and used as part of this program.
The Crime Scene Investigation program focusses on science inquiry skills, teamwork, communication, problem solving and critical & critical thinking.
Prices range from $12-$15 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run as a 90 Minute – Half Day session.
- This program can be run with up to 60 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A large open learning space or classroom will be required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.