Students use a real-world application of skills to design and create an arcade game business. Working in teams, they will develop a wide range of work and professional skills and capabilities.
Pricing depends on the duration of program and number of students.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run over Multiple Days. Speak to us about specific requirements.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.