Tripod! Immersion programs prepare your students at key times in their education. These programs are individually designed to your school’s requirements and are tailored specifically to your cohort, and where they are currently at in their studies.
These programs are great for:
• Start / end of term
• Transition / step up week
• School camps
• Core curriculum programs
• Annual year level programs
**Coming soon, programs for:
– Work Experience Week
– International Students
To register your interest for these programs send us your details via “Enquire Now” or call us on 03 9853 6541.
Pricing depends on the duration of program and number of students.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- These program can be booked as One-Multiple Days (for example term long programs).
- These programs can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.