In this program, students explore civics and citizenship knowledge, and what it means to be an active participant in Australian society. Students are given skills and tools to identify the ways people can participate effectively in groups to achieve shared goals and as global citizens. Students will be challenged in a campaign that requires their analyses of contemporary issues.
Prices start at $25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run as a Full Day session.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.