90 Minutes-Half Day to Create a Chocolate Brand
In this incursion, students work in teams to conduct a market investigation and then use their financial and creativity skills to create the ultimate chocolate brand.
This incursion works great as an introduction to business and economics, and fits well as a start or end of term program.
Students will literally be jumping with excitement when they walk in the room and smell the chocolate melting!
The Chocolate Shop program focusses on teamwork, financial literacy and creativity.
Prices range from $12-$15 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a 90 Minute-Half Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 60 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A large open learning space or classrooms will be required.
- Access to powerpoints required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.
- The Chocolate Shop is a nut and egg free program. The chocolate used in this program is NUT, DAIRY and GLUTEN FREE and manufactured in a dedicated facility. Full allergy information and advice will be provided to you prior to the incursion.