Half-Full Day to Create and Be Challenged
In this incursion, students are challenged to use their critical thinking, problem solving and creative design skills to answer a series of STEM based challenges.
Working in teams throughout the day, they will build products and prototypes, working to tight timelines.
They will learn how to harness and develop their creativity, build resilience, and develop skills in working effectively in a team.
The Creative Space is a project based learning experience with emphasis on students developing teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication and presentation skills.
Prices range from $15-$25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a Half-Full Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.