The Top 8!
The Pitch program explores the future world of work and the top 8 transferable enterprise skills students will need for success in learning, life and work.
Through plenary discussion and real-world application, students are given a set of tools that will help them develop skills in critical thinking, creativity, digital literacy, presentation skills, problem solving, teamwork, financial literacy and communication.
This action-packed program is built to really enagage students in their learning and motivate them to build their professional brand.
Students are given the opportunity to participate in an individual pitch, digital pitch and group pitch as part of the program. The final challenge of the day immerses students in a real world entrepreneurial experience that really challenges.
Prices start at $25 per student per day plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a One-Two Day program.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.