School never tasted so good!
The Smoothie Bar is a One-Two Day experience that will challenge students through immersing them into the world of enterprise. In this program, students work in teams to create a smoothie product and marketing campaign that promotes health and wellness within their community.
Students will work through market research, design and costs for their smoothies. They will research nutrition, then blend and test their smoothies. Using digital devices, they will also develop marketing materials to promote and sell their product.
Then it comes down to The Pitch – which team will best present their research, findings, results and marketing to a panel of teacher judges?
Prices start at $25 per student per day plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a One-Two Day program.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Access to powerpoints required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.
- The Smoothie Bar is a nut and egg free program. Full allergy information and advice will be provided to you prior to the program.