Half-Full Day to Create a Smoothie Brand
In this incursion, students are challenged to create a smoothie product and marketing campaign that promotes health and wellness within their community.
Working in teams, students will work through market research, design and costs for their smoothies. They will research nutrition, then blend and then test their smoothies, with trial and error encouraged.
Using their digital literacy skills, students will develop marketing materials to promote and sell their product. Then it comes down to The Pitch – which team will best present their research, findings, results and marketing to a panel of sharks (teacher judges)?
The Smoothie Bar is a highly activated day which focusses on students developing skills in teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, financial literacy, digital literacy, communication and presentation skills.
Prices range from $15-$25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked as a Half-Full Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to powerpoints required.
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All worksheets and supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.
- The Smoothie Bar is a nut and egg free program. Full allergy information and advice will be provided to you prior to the incursion.