Raise Your Voice!
Students are given the opportunity to raise their voice through researching, creating and marketing their own podcast based on personal interests and industry trends.
The Studio is a unique experience for students to develop the eight key Employability Skills that are the basis of the Work Related Skills units and that are essential for learning, life and work.
Students are able to network across different schools, build relationships, work in teams, break down barriers, learn new digital technologies and smash personal challenges.
More that anything, The Studio is about a can-do and positive attitude and equipping students with the confidence to develop career and vocational interests. It is about motivating young people to learn and excel in their VCAL education and to see the relevance of their studies and the credibility of their leaning amongst the community.
Pricing depends on the duration of program and number of students.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program can be booked over One-Multiple Days. Speak to us about specific requirements.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.