We’re passionate about activating young Australians to be future ready!
We specialise in Enterprise Education and provide real-world experiences to equip students with the SKILLS, TOOLS and KNOWLEDGE that will be critical for their future success. Our programs immerse students into an environment that allows them to understand, explore, activate and develop key tools and skills like critical and creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, communications, presentation and digital and financial literacy.
We deliver in-school programs for all junior school levels (P-6) under our “Mini BOSS Incursions” label AND to all senior school levels (7-12).
About our programs:
- Our programs are designed to be highly engaging, interactive and to immerse students in real-world challenges that deliver meaningful outcomes for teachers, the school and students.
- We will work with your teachers and school community to design and deliver programs tailored to your specific learning requirements and desired outcomes. One size does not fit all!
- Our programs align with the Victorian Curriculum and the Victorian Careers Curriculum Framework.
- Our facilitators are young, experienced and chosen for their ability to interact and relate to students in a relevant and dynamic way.
- Our programs are designed as both stand alone and whole of school programs.
We are committed to supporting teachers with the most relevant and up-to-date industry information. Since our launch in late 2016, we are thrilled to be working with well over 100 schools, already over 15,000 students have participated in our programs in Victoria.