Understand Your Impact!
What is everyday leadership?
Lead It allows students to explore their understanding of what leadership is. How it connects to their values and behaviours and how they can choose to lead in their own lives to make a meaningful difference and achieve positive impact.
KEY TASK: In teams students create a video for future students to help mentor them and ease their transition into the school community.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Develop self-awareness and recognition of own strengths, qualities and values
- Understand the influence they have on others and that they can choose how to use this influence
- Identify and prioritise the qualities and skills of good leadership
- Challenged to consider the impact of their choices, behaviours and actions and the opportunity they have to contribute to the school community and beyond
Prices start at $25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run as a Full Day session. Speak to us about specific requirements.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by TRIPOD.