Full Day to discover leadership skills!
What does it take to be a leader?
This inspiring incursion helps students to understand themselves better and teaches them how to put everyday leadership into practice. It is time to step up and make a meaningful difference.
The Lead It incursion is a project based learning experience with emphasis on students developing leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication and presentation skills.
Prices range from $25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run as a Full Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.