Full Day to find your voice!
It is time to get to know yourself and your peers. Students are challenged to reflect on the past, evaluate the present and actively build a pathway to achieve their future goals. Then it is time to collaborate and produce an entertaining podcast.
The Studio incursion is a project based learning experience with emphasis on students developing teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication and presentation skills. Students also get to make their very own podcast!
Prices range from $25 per student plus GST.
Package rates available for multiple year level bookings and whole of school programs.
Minimum numbers apply, get in touch for more information.
- This program is run as a Full Day incursion.
- This program can be run with up to 120 students at a time (speak to us about options for more students as this is also possible).
- A gymnasium, hall, or large open learning space will be required (Classrooms can be used for smaller groups).
- Access to a projector required.
- Student supervision by teachers is required throughout the session.
- All supplies required to run the program are supplied by Mini BOSS.